Features of Post Layout for the Gutenberg
- 2 Grid Templates
- 3 List Templates
- Up to 4 column support with Grid Layout
- Option to show/hide multiple post meta
- Easy to install, use and customize
- Clean code, layout, and design
- Fully responsive for any devices
- ‘Read More’ text option to choose and change
- Order by – Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, A → Z, Z → A
- Featured Image Style – Landscape, Square
Why choose Post Layouts for your Gutenberg Project?
We carefully researched over minimum requirements of each blog page presentation. Then created a list of options to provide that flexibility to new Gutenberg users. Yes, it’s free for everyone and, you can see the instant result with the Gutenberg Editor while updating your changes with the options.
We provided all possible options with this Post Layout for the Gutenberg plugin. So, from beginner-level users of Gutenberg to any of the experts, bloggers and freelancers can use this stand-alone solution to show WordPress posts in different styles.
Post Layouts Pro for Gutenberg
- 10 Grid Templates
- 5 List Templates
- Social Share Icon Style
- CodeCanyon Quality Code Standards
- More Typography Options (Coming soon)
- More Post Layouts Templates (Coming soon)
Where are these Post Layouts useful?
- Showcase your posts with any post and page
- Filter category and present other blog posts as related posts within post content
- Showcase your blog posts with a categorized way in any single page
- Easy to share your posts on social media via one click